- President of the Aikido Union England.
- 6th dan Aikido Budo,(AUE).
- OCFM International Coach
- PPDT International Coach
- UKMAA Personal Safety Specialist.
- Chief Instructor @ Aikido Union England
- Chief Instructor Rising Spirit Aikido.
• Iraq High Threat PSD Team Leader Mobile Security, Iraq MEV valid 2015
• International Police Instructor for Use of Force, defensive tactics, firearms training, VIP & Force Protection
• Instructor Pennsylvania Sheriff’s Academy for Use of Force, defensive tactics, scenario based training
• 20 plus Operational tours as a private contractor in Middle East and Africa in support of counter piracy operations
• Proficient in all aspects of planning and conducting maritime security operations and tactical police operations
• Qualified instructor for small arms, defensive tactics, use of force, and basic first responder medical actions
• Certified Instructor through Department of Homeland Security for Incident Response to Terrorist Bombings
• Tactical Combat Casualty Care / TCCC Certified Combat Life Saver
I have been training in Martial Arts and Combatives for over 25years in multiple facets. I worked with Russell in Las Vegas at one of his Instructor Seminars where I became one of his certified Instructors. I learned a wealth of knowledge from Russell and I would like to pass on the lessons I have learned to others. I have also added many of his techniques and principles in training foreign Police and military professionals.
7th Degree Black Belt – Martial Arts
KOTAN AUSTRALIA – CEO
How Can My Life Experiences Benefit You?
I know that’s what you’re asking, because that’s exactly what I would want to know. So lets get the normal background stuff out of the road first so that we can talk about what’s important to you. You get someone with over 25 years experience in Asia, Europe, and USA and Australia establishing and building successful businesses. I started at the bottom sweeping floors from the age of 9, worked on machines in factories all the way through to running multi million dollar companies as the CEO/MD. An author of several books on success, business, balance and how to apply the “Success Mindset” to any part of your life. Experience as a Coach, Mentor, Trainer and Consultant supporting both “Business and Individuals” who are looking to be at the “Next Level of Performance” and “Success… Personally or Professionally”
Started training in Judo age 9, then continued to learn, Boxing, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, BJJ & Muay Thai Kickboxing.
Attending every seminar I could to learn all styles of no BS fighting.
At 15, I was knocking around Kings Cross in Sydney and then over 20 yrs with outlaw bike clubs, have done Door work, Debt collection and the like.
Growing up in the school of hard knocks, constantly training & testing my skills taught me what actually worked on the street.
1990 started teaching friends my blend of street combat. 1995 opened CBK Street Combat on the mid north coast of NSW, a blend Kickboxing & Street Fighting.
The last 21 yrs I’ve focused on reality based systems, training with Australian SAS & US Special Forces Instructors and anyone else that could teach me real tactics & principles for personal protection.
In 2002 I founded Close Quarter Street Combat. With over 40 yrs experience I’m passionate to teach you real Personal Protection.
Private Lessons & small groups available; CQSC, Kickboxing, Survive Violence Seminars for Women, Bully Proof Kids,
Empowering Youth Programs and Comply & Control for Security.
Address, Marsden Cres. Port Macquarie 2444 NSW. Ph 0413 527 181. Open Mon – Fri 6am – 7pm.
instructor and 2nd Dan black belt in kravmaga in Israel
Level 10 s.d.t.s. with self defence company // police combative// weapons and tactics
Kali and Silat training edge weapons training. Under Doug marcaida.
Member of international society of close quarter combative